Prof. Andong Xia
- 09/1983 -- 07/1987 B.Sc Physics Department, Nanjing Normal University.
- 09/1987 -- 07/1990 M.Sc Changchun Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science.
- 09/1990 -- 07/1993 Ph. D Institute of Photographic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, awarded the Fellowship of CAS president.
- 1/2015 - , Key Laboratory of Photochemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC Distinguished Young Scholar：2008, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC)
- 10/2005-3/2006 Visiting Professor，Research Center for Soft X-Ray Microscopy, Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University, Japan.
- 07/2001-present Professor of State Key Laboratory of Molecular Reaction Dynamics, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science.
- 07/2001-06/2006: Adjunct Professor of Precision machinery and precision instrumentation department, University of Science and Technology of China.
- 07/2000-06/2001 Postdoctoral associate of Section of Neurobiology, Yale University.
- 10/1999-05/2000 Postdoctoral of Spectroscopy Lab, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science.
- 10/1998-10/1999: Associate Professor of Scanning Probe Lab, Department of Precision Machinery and Instrumentation, University of Science and Technology of China.
- 06/1997-09/1998: Frontier Researcher, Laboratory for Photobiology, Photodynamics Research Center, the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN) of Japan in Sendai.
- 06/1995-05/1997: Associate Professor, National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, University of Science and Technology of China.
- 09/1993-06/1995: Postdoctoral National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory(NSRL), University of Science and Technology of China (USTC).